Monday 14 April 2014

Still a long way, but................

I couldn't help myself, especially as the last two posts had photos taken with my phone and a smudged lens. So out with the Nikon, on with the wheels, tank and seat, and out into the sunshine.





Looking good, but a lot to do. Lots of messy little bits. Next will be trying to make the best use of the airbox! At the moment I come of the carb at 48mm and into the airbox at 41mm, with a very short run to connect the two. As I have no technical reason to use the airbox - after all, I chose it as a carrier for the battery and oil tank - so I'm thinking a black silicon reduction hose, turning through 90 degree's, and topped with a foam or paper filter inside the airbox. If nothing else it will look neat and tidy, and amplify the induction noise, always a plus.

No comments:

Post a Comment