Thursday 28 May 2015

Its been coming for a while..........................

OK, so no post's for a year, have I still got this project? Yes. But, it's time to admit defeat. I have lost interest, mainly as I lack the skill's and the physical ability to complete it, and I really don't want to spend money having someone else finish it. Having now thrown my other bike down the road I need to channel my energy and funds on that for a while. Here's the latest photo's, which makes it look nearer the goal, a TM Inspired street scrambler. It still needs work. It came with no wiring (well, almost none) so it needs a scratch built loom, or buying another used loom and adapting (the easier option) Really, the exhaust needs cutting and welding to bring the downpipe nearer the frame, but that's just for aesthetics. It'll need chain and sprockets, a magneto cover and a lock for the fuel tank. The final fixing for the tank and seat needs sorting and the rear tyre is not legal. There's more, I'm sure.

It'll go on ebay, either as it is, or broken for parts. Just need to think it through. (ideally, I'd like to swap it for a complete, MOT'd and running, but cosmetically challenged bike. 250 plus cc if a smoker, 400 plus cc if a four stroke. I'm open to anything.














No comments:

Post a Comment